Hash Calculator 2 is here! It’s a FREE UPGRADE for all existing users!
Hash Calculator 2 is a simple application that can calculate file checksums(hashes) using many common hash algorithms.
Hash Calculator 2 has a brand new user interface. It can read file once and calculate multiple kinds of hashes. The all-new Finder integration let users to check file hashes without leaving Finder window.
Follow us on Twitter: @sukiapps.
It is currently support following hash algorithms:
- Base64 encode/decode for text
Beside that, this app can calculate hash for text contents; this app can also check whether two files are identical or not. This app is great for check file integrity that downloaded from the internet.
Drag and drop support is back now in Hash Calculator 2!
In case you missed it, there is a more convenient way to calculate file hash with our Finder integration! Please give it a try and forget about drag and drop (wink).
- Fixed a critical bug with hash calculation, which will lead to wrong hash result in some cases.
Please update to this version ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Fixed a issue that causes extension not able to calculate file hash.
- Added base64 representation for hash results.*
- Bug fix.
* After calculate file hash, press (and hold) "Option" key on your keyboard to show base64 representation of the hash result. You can then double click to copy to paste board.
- Fixes an issue that prevent copy uppercased result to pasteboard not working.
- Added Preference to set hash result in upper case or lower case in both main app and share extension.
- Fixed bugs in previous release.
More long-awaited features are coming soon, stay tuned.
- Improve Base64 decode error warning.
- Bug fix.
- Fixed a bug that cause the App not responding for a while in certain occasions.
- Support for macOS High Sierra.
- Swift 4 revamp.
- Bug fixes and small UI tweak.
- Hash Calculator 2 is finally here!
- Whole new UI.
- Hash a file with multiple algorithms at the same time, and FAST!
- Fully compatible with modern macOS.
- Share sheet integration can allow check the file hash without opening the application!
- And of course, the application is re-written with Swift.
...(versions history between 1.0 and 2.0 are not listed)...
- First release.