XLIFF (XML Localisation Interchange File Format) is the standard file format to pass data from Developers to Translators and between apps.
Xliff is XML-based, which is not friendly for translators who are not good at reading raw xml code. Xliffr supports Xcode-generated xliff files, and helps translators to manipulate xliff files and provides a user-friendly UI to translate in.
Xliffr now supports export xliff file to strings files.
Xliffr is 75% off for a limited time, don’t miss the chance.
- Fixed an issue in some occasions during search, user modification may not take effect.
- Fixed issue with export to strings files for UI files (nib, xib, storyboards).
- Handle new line characters in translation correctly while export to strings file.
- Fixed invalid export file name for strings file.
- Export any file/all files in Xliff to strings file(s).
- Bug fix.
- Now you can undo any changes to xliff file.
- Improved search and make search results more accurate.
- Added support for recent search.
- Bug fixes.
- Bug fixes and misc improvements.
- First release.